--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick's being Rick again.
>
> I guess that means they're all just a bunch of Nazis, right, Rick?
Oh, of course,
> I realize that you are neutral and impartial and don't mean the
movement any
> harm. No, of course not.

I think it was quite appropriate for Rick to point it out.

The TMO couldn't sink any lower in the PR game.

No one's accusing the TMO of being Nazis (rumors regarding MMY's
praise of Adolf to German Purushniks to the contrary).  But I think
the obvious idiocy of the TMO taking on using the symbol IS
significant.