> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, defenders_of_bhakti
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> > > Or else he could have said:
> > >
> > > A: "Well, why don't you kill me right away, then I don't
> > > have to do it anymore myself. I'll become a marthyr
> > > instead of an lunatic suicider"
> >
> > And this is written by the guy who has written hundreds
> > of lines lately whining about people (primarily me)
> > criticizing his chosen spiritual path?  :-)  :-)  :-)
> >
> > Look, dude...just for the record, you really CAN'T
> > get under my skin and push my buttons by ragging on
> > Rama. Anything you could possibly say I've dealt with
> > years ago. And even if I hadn't, IT'S NOT MY JOB to
> > defend the dude. He's DAID, ferchrssakes. Even if he
> > weren't, IT'S *STILL* NOT MY JOB to defend him. You
> > are entitled to your opinion, however nasty and mean-
> > spirited it may be.  :-)
> >
> > This would seem to be the difference between you and
> > me. When I intellectually challenge bhakti (not even
> > your teacher), you interpret that as a personal attack
> > against you, get majorly uptight, and overreact to the
> > max. When you decide to trash the teacher I studied
> > with, I can laugh about it and *not* react.
> >
> > On the whole, I'd rather be me than you.
>
> Methinks you doth protest too much...

Only to the hypocrisy of t3rinity's posts, not to
the slam on Rama. You think Maharishi gets criticized?
You don't know the half of it.  :-)

I may still love the dude, *despite* all the nasty
things he did to me personally and many of my fellow
students, but it's really neither my job nor my
interest to defend him or say only pleasant things
about him. Check out my recent comment about Mr.
Can't Keep His Dick In His Pants' "depth" of
knowledge.