--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> My favorite Kingsley Brooks story is still the one where he has an
> affair with his best friend's wife (the former Mrs. Mario Orsatti
aka
> Leslie) and then divorces his own devoted wife Kathy to marry
> Leslie!  A true movement classic!

*************

I don't think you should impute any wrongdoing to Kingsley, as
Queensley evidently simply tired of householder life (Kathy went on
Mother Divine after she split the sheets with Kingsley), and as far
as Leslie, she probably just woke up one morning and realized that
she had married Mario!! No harm, no foul.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www2.townonline.com/lincoln/opinion/view.bg?
articleid=449273

> > " The ostensible owners of the property, Kingsley and Leslie
> Brooks,
> > appeared with their architect from Iowa. They explained that
this
> move
> > to Lincoln means a lot to Kingsley in particular because he's a
> > descendant of the original Brooks family (as in the Brooks
School,
> > Brooks Road, etc.), which owned a big chunk of Lincoln and
Concord