--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Berit Knutsen Knutsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have I understood you right, you think Maharishi schould have
answeared to that lady journalist: "I bow down to you because you
are such a pretty little thing, and I am just an old jerk. I am
sorry I am not a lyer and a thief, so am I pardoned in your wiev,
that I may come across as just a little bit crooked, evil and
corrupt?" And then to let her opinions set the mark of what he is,
of which would truly be a waste of time.
>   That lady were neat and clean but her questions were not. They
were intimidating, silently suggesting what a great number of
ignorant people in their low minds think, that  there are nothing in
this world which is not all about power, sex and money. And schould
Maharishi not be able to detect the taunt, when there are any?
>   And who can take for granted that they are deservant of anothers
reply, when they are not communicating with their open hearts, but
rather seems to have a purpose of disdaining  whom they are talking
to.
>   I love that so incredibly sharpcut fury of Maharishi, since
those are the times when he speakes so clearly for my understanding,
to the cutting edge of so may things, that is in this world not
right.
>   Sincerely Lailaberith

This is your mind on Kool-Aid.