> Yeah, asking MMY perfectly obvious questions about his 4 most
> famous followers is really pushing the poor guy around.  I mean,
> who could have predicted he'd ask that?  That awful reporter pushed
> so hard it's a wonder MMY didn't just fall right off the brink at
> that point.
>
> Why you and the other TBs here are always so annoyed by questions
> about the Beatles or even any references to them is beyond me,
> since without them it's unlikely most others would ever have heard
> of MMY.

That's really amazing.  Somebody needs to get Sal to
a professional to treat her hallucinations.  She'll
no doubt be loath to part with them, though.

At least this time she quoted the post she was
hallucinating about, in which, obviously, I neither
said the reporter was "really pushing the poor guy
around," nor did I indicate the *slightest* annoyance
at his questions about the Beatles, since I wasn't
in the least annoyed by them.