> jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I've heard third hand that the legal action against Mike has been
> refered to arbitration. I'm going to try and call Mike this week.
>
> JohnY

Tonight I dropped by the local group TM program (25 people attended)
here in southeast Florida and asked about this case.  A local spokes-
person for the TM Movement told me the following:

After the preliminary hearing - where a court date was set, the lawyer
for the TM Movement suggested mediation.
The lawyer for Mike Scozzari agreed.
Mediation is where both sides meet with a trained mediator and attempt
to come to a mutually agreeable solution.
Mediation is NOT arbitration - it is not a hearing before a arbitrator
who can make a binding decision like a judge would.  Mediation is not
binding - both parties have to agree to a solution, put it in writing,
sign it, and then keep the agreement they reach.

The spokesperson for the TM Movement said that they were willing to
try and settle the dispute in a mutually respectful manner.

If that doesn't work, then a court date has already been set for the
case to go to trial in Broward County, Florida, in April.

Namaste,

Michael

PARA - THE CENTER FOR REALIZATION
Michael Dean Goodman Ph.D., D.D., Director
Boca Raton (Palm Beach County) Florida
561-350-3930 (24 hours) * [EMAIL PROTECTED]