--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 3/20/06 7:19 AM, Patrick Gillam at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- bbrigante wrote:
> >>
> >> (Courtesy of Graeme Lodge, National Leader of New Zealand)
> >>
> >> Raja Bob Wynn:
> >>
> >> 1800 sidhas here at Fairfield. More than Super Radiance number
> >> already, so instantly we can achieve goal.  All 1800 have not
been
> >> doing program together.
> >
> > Are all those 1,800 eligible for the Dome?
>
> No.
>
> Or have a
> > significant number been blacklisted for participating
> > in other programs?
>
> Yes.
>
> >If they've been banned from the
> > Dome, would they be allowed into a satellite
> > superradiance facility?
>
> Not unless the rules change.
>
> >How many are still doing
> > their TM-Sidhi program, I wonder?
>
> Many have stopped.
>
> >I don't suppose
> > anybody knows.
>
> The Knower knows.

*****************

Hard numbers are hard to come by, but I would guess that there are
no more than 100 former Siddhas (or practicing Siddhas who are
barred from the domes) in Fairfield. So even if you deduct that 100
from the 1800 figure, there are still a potential 1700 Siddhas
available if they lower the dome fees and start these satellite
programs. It's (slightly) encouraging to see that the MUM PR people
are no longer trying to pump the lie about 3000 Siddhas in
Fairfield/VC , but have lowered the figure to a number more in line
with what the actual numbers are.

Bob Brigante
http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html