Title: Scozzari Contributor Support
from a friend:

Dear Rick,

I was wondering if you could post this on FFL.   I know there will be some who will be interested and some might wish to contribute. For now I prefer to
remain anonymous.   Again.

Thanks Rick

anon

Mike Scozzari
PO Box 4731
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Special Group Meeting to Discuss the Case
 Wednesday, March 29 at 7 PM in Deerfield at our Home

 Dear Friends and Supporters,

 I just received the 23 page summons to appear in court to defend my
 position as an independent TM teacher.  It's all about the money with
 the national TM Organization unfortunately. They charge $2500 for TM
 training and I charge under 25% of that amount. No matter what, I am
 going to fight this and  I am re-scheduled to appear in court in
 Broward April 12 with mediation set for April 7.  Imagine getting a
 college degree and 30 years later the university asks you to return
 it!  I was trained to teach Transcendental Meditation by Maharishi
 Mahesh Yogi. I have done so for years. It's very rewarding to teach
 and help everyone and to do so for a reasonable price.

 As my attorney pointed out, one thing is certain: I will need a
 legal defense fund and I have set it up.  This is not my field - all
 this is really stressing me and I hope to win so I can continue to
 teach TM as would be possible for many others like me around the
 country.  I'm just the point person. There are many teachers
 throughout the country who are on my side.

 If you can help with the fund, it would enable me to move ahead.  I
 have a good case but I am told it will be complicated and costly - I
 know you know.  One initial price quoted was $25K.  I teach TM -
 there are no savings. And if you like to read, I can send you more
 information. To date I have raised over $4000 in pledges and checks.
 I have 2 attorneys working on it - one in Florida and co-council
 residing out of state.

 Your support will remain anonymous - please forward to all well
 wishers and TM teachers who you think might be able to help the
 cause.  Please please help.  Someone said every time we have the
 chance to do something good for somebody, we should do the right
 thing.

 Please let me know if you care to read the entire pdf court
 summons.  It takes 20 min to download if you are on dial-up like me

 TO CONTRIBUTE
 I have a personal account in my name and you can contribute
 directly by sending  a check to the address above.  On your check
 please include the note: Scozzari Defense Fund.  Make it payable to
 me and I will issue checks for the case.

 Looking ahead to better days,

 Mike Scozzari
 Please continue to support the center by referring your friends and
 family. We are going to continue with our group meetings and
 checking, and will have our next all day event (Knowledge Day) the
 second Saturday of each month.