<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff
<no_reply@>

> > > "Mulholland Drive" is my favourite David Lynch film.
> > >
> > > But I would have to agree with the poster who made the
original
> > > comment regarding de facto censorship of Lynch films by the
TMO:
> the
> > > lesbian scenes within "Mulholland Drive" would NOT endear the
> film
> > > to the TMO powers that be.
> > >
> > > Having said that, it must be acknowledged that the "This bed
is
> big
> > > enough for the two of us" scene between Naomi Watts and Laura
> > > Harring is one of cinema's best lesbian scenes.  Lynch
definitely
> > > knows what he's doing!
> > >

> > Doesn't the Kama Sutra have some woman to woman advice?  Whats
the
> > harem supposed to do when they are not up to bat?
> >
> > Hey, its vedic. I thought MUM was on board with all things vedic.
> >

> Has MMY ever said anthing about female homosexuals at all?

...not that I know of, Spare Egg.

But nothing stops you from asking him yourself.  You can email your
question for him at his next weekly press conference to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Here's a suggestion for the question you could ask him: "Maharishi,
as you may be aware, the much beloved motion picture director,
sidha, and ambassador of the Global Country of World Peace, David
Lynch, used the images and theme of Sapphic Love in his most
acclaimed work "Mulholland Drive". Is babe on babe action
acceptable?"

Let us know, Spare Egg, what Maharishi tells you.