--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I often appreciate your point of view which recognizes the value of
> the technique and the notion that some things are at least within
> the realm of the conceivable (if not the practical, or maybe even
> possible), but I have to ask here--whence arrise the need to test
> whose loyalty?
>
> Why does any governor who had been active *especially* during the
> past 15-20 years or longer need their loyalty tested?
>
> Why does any ordinary practitioner of TM need loyalty at all, let
> alone need to have it tested?

I think it's worth noting that the concept of "loyalty
test" tends to be promoted here by those who never
became TM teachers. They've never risked *anything*
or put *anything* on the line for the TM movement.
But in their eyes those who have -- for decades -- are
legitimately considered "disloyal" because they can
no longer stomach the never-ending stream of insanity
coming from an insane organization.

It's like saying, "These teachers who don't do what
they're told are disloyal, whereas we who never did
diddleysquat for the TM movement and never will are
still loyal."

Yeah, right.