--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But clearly you are more hopeful about the TMO

I said I think there is less than a 10% chance the TMO will be
successful in the "elite" market in ten years. Thats not particularly
"hopeful". Actually, "hope" has nothing to do with it. I don't care
one way or another -- though I am hopeful and  somewhat confident
(50/50 probability) that some org will sucessfully tailor programs for
that market.

>and I have no
> interest in undermining your positivity and trust;

None to undermine. I am just saying that there is more than a zero
probability that the TMO could be successful in the "elite" market in
ten years. Most posts here assume a zero chance. I think that is
short-sighted and closed-minded.

>But I just need
> an outlet for my own sense of disappointment.

Yes, it sounded more like venting than rational analysis.