--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Although personally (except for maybe 30 years ago when he just seemed
> like an overworked nice guy) I am not fond of Bevan, an astute
> recruiter would find these facts out about Bevan and be able to place
> him according to these facst, all fo which are true.

Anyone hiring CEOs, or most anyone, looks for results, not simple
responsibilities.

> 1)
> He has helped run, if not being nearly totally in charge-Executive
> Management--of a global organization with 100+ national leaders (or
> however many there are) then state/time-zone/regional directors and
> teachers at local levels (what would this amount to-having 20-30,000
> people under you). And he has done this for nearly 30 years.

And oversaw it from a period of being the market leader to
non-existent. He ran it into the ground.

> 2)
> Been president of a university with all the responsibilities that go
> along with it.

And oversaw it from a period of being a up and coming innovative
university to almost non-existent. He ran it into the ground.

> 3)
> Organized, orchestrated, hosted International and National Conferences
> all over the world, many of which have been attended by the top
> thinkers of our time in nearly all areas of concern.

And the results have rarely been noticed by anyone credible in science
-- and the conferences achieved little in terms of concensus or new
initiatives.

> 4)
> Made umpteen decisions, most of which we probably know absolutely
> nothing about, that affected the *bottom line*-probably decisions
> totalling in the billions of dollars.

Made umpteen decisions
that lost or pilfered billions of dollars.

> These are no small things and someone who deals with the upper upper
> echelon of people in the corporate world would be amazed to see

Amazed to see that he was not canned decades ago, if the above was hes
track record.

If on the the other hand, he had not power, and simple followed
orders, he would have little market value.