--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Can you imagine a concert / telecast / podcast / DVD on Love, Peace
> > > and Consciousness -- with Donovan, Paul McCartney, Mike Love, Joni
> > > Mitchell,  -- possibly Robbie Krieger and other remaining Doors, etc.
> > > -- With lynch and Heather Graham as MCs.
> >

> > As Rollergirl?
> >
> > Naked?
> >
> > How about Chloe Sevigny from "Brown Bunny"?
> >

> I'm a Chloe Sevigny  fan -- does she do TM?

Don't know, but she is on a new HBO series called Big Love, about polygamy in a
Mormopn
family. She is one of 3 wives of a successful businessman.  Wonderful actors.
     If you are intererested in a fascinating book on fundalmentalist Mormon
history and
Mormon sects, and the general history of Mormonism, read Jon Krakauer's Under
the
Banner of Heaven.