> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> > <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >

> Do you know more about this Lonnie Gamble?  Is he a TMer and why is
> he at MUM?  Is he a friend of Lynch's?

++++ He is my neighbor a few houses away in a small subdivision
between fairfield and vedic city.
     Long time TMer-often in dome.
     Was a pioneer in getting interest in pv and wind power here.
     Has been teaching a course in that along with Kieth W. at the
college.
     I recently did the metal work for a solar system they set up as a
teaching modle on campus next to the green house.
     Don't know if he knows Mr lynch.
     As an extra bit of trivia, Jeru H. is also on the street and,
from what I gather, he is a BTO - drives a late modle Mercedes which I
have pulled out of the ditch a few times in the winter as he insists
on driving too fast.    N.