<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> > > The only thing that screams louder than being an actual cult is
> an
> > > email edict instructing how NOT to appear to be an actual cult.
> > >

> > Guffaw.
> >

> Why "guffaw"?
>
> What other purpose or reason do you suppose such an email had?

To remind people to not get all gung-ho about converting people just
as it says. But just because you're enthusiastic about something, and
need to be calmed down a bit, doesn't make you a cult follower in a
cult. True, MUM is just about the most cultish of all the large TMO
facilities, but even MUM isn't THAT culty compared to, say,
Scientology.