--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The more interesting question is not Judy's alleged obsession with
> Turquoise, but Turquoise's obsessive interest in denouncing a
> spiritual movement he left over 20 years ago. I find this very
> puzzling. In a sense, Turquoise is still a member of the TM
> movement, since he reacts so forcefully to everything it does,
> and seems to spend some time every day nourishing this unusual
> obsession. I'd call it a kind of "attachment hell," in which a
> person claims to hate something and to be free of it and all it
> stands for, but it persists in sticking to him  and goading him.
> Whatever he does, he cannot get rid of it, like the memory of a
> first love that went bad. "I'm over it now," he will tell his
> friends, but his friends know better. They smile and shrug and
> hope they never get caught in this particular hell.

This same point has been made repeatedly on alt.m.t
concerning Barry, who had been doing this more or less
continuously since 1994, up until the time he became
involved in FFL.  (He still drops in to alt.m.t from
time to time to make a few derogatory posts about TM
and TMers, usually ones that involve attacking me.)

If he didn't obsessively post negative comments about
TM/TMO/MMY/TMers, one *might* take him seriously when
he claims the reason he hangs out on TM-related forums
is because he's fascinated by "dying" spiritual
movements.

But as it is, it's quite clear he's driven to do
whatever he can to hasten the alleged dying process.