> Makes about as much sense as your asking Way if he suggested
reading
> the Torah because her last name was Stein, as that last name can
come
> from a variety of  cultures, not just Jewish.

That's why I'm asking because the name CAN be from a variety of
cultures.

Judy is NOT Jewish (but, as she indicated once on amt is often
mistaken as Jewish), so why did the poster suggest the Torah?  Why
not the New Testament?

I thought: was it because the poster considered Judy to be so
detailed and lawyer-like in her posts that he felt it would behoove
her to study the very elaborate, very law-like Torah...or...was it
because the poster assumed she was Jewish?