Note: forwarded message attached.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message --- MMY 3/15/06

Journalist and photographer are there from New York Times

MMY: Jai Guru Dev. Open some questions.

NY Times reporter:

Q: How does Maharishi enjoy himself? What is the most important
thing he
has learned in his life?

MMY: How to enjoy and how TM takes the mind to TC, the level of
blissful
consciousness. Now is the time to create groups of people  who can
enjoy
this and radiate bliss so that all the things that are not enjoyable
in life
will disappear.

Q: Why isn¹t your message of inner peace enough? Why are you
expanding the
message?

MMY. There millions of people everywhere. It is question of
reaching  all of
them.

Q: Does this move to group practice reflect your expansion as a
human
being?

MMY: Yes. This group flying and bubbling in bliss comes from the
individual
experience.

Q: People are still skeptical of YF as no one has actual done more
than
hop. Isn¹t it better to get TM out to everyone free and see what
other ideas
come out of people on their own?

MMY: Teaching free does not work. People don¹t value anything for
free.
Wealthy people will not go for anything free. Poor people are too
busy
working to do it. and then the teachers end up poor and have to take
job.
Everyone wants money. So then I though make it a fee. It is not a
matter of
money. It is a matter of a technique of bliss. Why should my
teachers who
spend time developing this remain free. Governments have billions of
dollars. Why should they expect my teachers to teach for free? It is
not a
matter of money. Don¹t waste my time on superficial values.

Q: Where does that consciousness come from that makes you want to
help
everybody?

MMY: Comes from the role of the parent to nourish the children. It
is beyond
your understanding to appreciate this. Don¹t waste my time.

Q: How does the transformation come from inner life to help people.
To be
concerned with the group rather than the individual.

MMY: Many people are practicing these Indian values.

Q: Why do you not talk to the inner values of human beings instead
of terms
like heaven on earth and kings?

MMY: I know better what words to use.

>From CNN producer doing documentary on rise of spirituality in world
today:

Q: How does MMY define spirituality?

MMY: Spirituality defines people from material world. I am telling
people
that the light of God is within you.

Q: How does TM create spirituality?

MMY: Spirituality is transcendental in nature. Total light of God.
Unified
Field according to physics.

Q: Why are so many young people interested in TM today?

MMY: It is not how and why. It is matter of when the message
reaches  the
young people. It is a fifty year thing. The story is old. It is not
a CNN
story of today. Many of the reporters writing today were not even
born when
I started, If that is the journalism today then damn it. It is a
waste of
time. These great writers! Always American or British. What they
write is
not the basis of why I exist. It is not the basis of how the world
will
change. Writers have very insignificant place in the life of the
leaders.
Integrated national consciousness will be created whether you write
about it
or not. These people just want to make money writing about it. I
have no
objection but don¹t waste my time. My message is not on publicity
but on the
effectiveness of the program. I am very disappointed with the
questions of
that lady. Complete waste of time.

End CNN questions.

Q: About ability of sound to have an influence everywhere?

MMY: It is on the TC level. Beyond space and time. That is
consciously
reached by the human life, I applaud UNESCO pronouncement that Vedic
recitation is the common heritage of mankind.

Q: What is the role of belief in TM and MMY¹s other programs?

MMY: Belief is not important. It is too superficial. This is real.
If it is
real one enjoys. Faith or no faith. When the man goes through the
process of
learning, then he goes to TC whether he likes it or not. It is
something
very real to life.

Q: What happens to sleep and dreaming in UC. Where does one go when
one
sleeps in UC?

MMY: UC is fully awake consciousness. Sleep and dreaming are relative
states. They change all the time. In UC, the unity consciousness
will be
fully awake at all time. Reality of life will be in UC. The ocean is
always
transcendental to the waves. This T value cannot be contrived. It is
its own
state.

>From NY Times. (MMY asked John to re-phrase the question)

Q: When you experience this TC do reality and dream meet?

MMY. The meeting point will be the transcendental point. The meeting
point
is the pure point which is devoid of these values on both sides.
There is a
big rage of knowledge about it. That is Nyaya. This deals with this
junction
point. Lamp at the door. On the junction point but neither inside nor
outside. That is UC.

Q: The reason I asked is that I am completely in awe of one man
trying to
bring peace to the world. That is why I came to se you. But I want
to relate
it to people whose lives are involved in a smaller scale. How do I
relate
such a huge vision to people and make it real?

MMY: At first I thought I could give this message to the government.
Then I
realized that govts. Are only able to act according to CC. Then I
stopped
approaching governments and started to work on changing CC. I knew
that
group practice of TM creates influence everywhere. In that way when
the
national consciousness changes, the government will do what I want
them to
do. No one can make a government do anything, but I can. Within
about 6
months, every national government will rise to invincibility.
Sovereignty is
a wasteful concept today. We have seen the UN has become a laughing
stock.
Because it is human endeavor. With my plan the human endeavor will be
blessed by divine endeavor. It is only a matter of a few months for
this to
happen. Within a few days I am sorting out how to establish these
YFs in the
24 countries I have adopted. Then you know how to write about how the
sunshine rises.

Q: How does MMY see the potential of America¹s consciousness?

MMY: My strength in America is Dr Hagelin. He is going to rule
America from
the level of the COU. USA is one country for me. I take pity on
that. The
capital of US is situated ion the wrong side of the river. This is
another
field of the knowledge. Any place that has water on the south of it
will
never succeed. Until this changes we can never accept any good
coming out of
it. When CC changes, then the location of the capital will change.
Take it
from me and watch for the time when this happens. Washington (and
same in
England) will always remain a thorny Bush. All capitals are the
same. Have a
chat with our champion of Vedic architecture. So many diseases occur
in
houses that have south or west entrances. People must get out of
these
misfortune-creating homes and get into fortune-creating homes.
Americans
must decide whether to pave their way to heaven or their way to
hell. I have
shown them the way to heaven. As long as they want to suffer, no one
can
help them.

NYT. Thank you. I hope I have not upset you.

MMY: The reason why your questions are so superficial is that you
are not
meditating.

NYT: I am thoughtful and meditate on the meaning of life. America
is  a
country tht has absorbed many new ideas. How do we get this message
out to
America?

MMY: Go with the voice of an American: Dr Hagelin.

Q: What can each individual do to realize world peace?

MMY: Each person is a unit of world pop. So he should gain peace
himself
and then he has done for world peace. As long as the individual is
bright
the whole world will shine.

(End NYT)

Q: What are the mechanics of fulfilling such huge desires as you
have?

MMY: It is the nature of life to desire for more and more and the
nature of
life to supply what he needs. It is a matter of choice whether you
want to
be a pauper on the street or a successful merchant in the market. UF
is not
a foreign thing now. UF is the voice of America. But not a political
America, but an intelligent America. No one can say American
politics is
doing good destroying all these countries. America is a victim of
bloodshed
in the country. Now they want to manipulate India. Shame on this
political
America. Same as what Britain has done. And the press is glorifying
this
destruction. My groups will put an end to this. All these countries
will
fade away and this mischief making will fade away. We will see what
happens
to this British and American policy when the light comes. It will
fade away
in 6 months. Mark the day.

Q: Does MMY see his work as fulfilling all the prophecies of
spiritual
leaders of the past of the coming of a golden age?

MMY: Of course. I have taken these nations. And within 6 months the
press
will have nothing of these military things to report because it will
fade
away. All that is anti-life will simply disappear.

I want to tell the world press to watch for the time when Dr Hagelin
rules
America. It will not be long. Few months. CC is changing. Dr.
Hagelin from
now, today, you have to do nothing other than what you are doing.
Scientists
will rule the world. That is my last sentence and now invite the PM
of
Global Country to lay out his version of the transition from this
level of
governmental administration to that level of administration. And
what will
help is this system of democratic voting will eat the thorny edges
that have
been ruling the world. It is not a matter of finding those
intellects who
will understand.

All these words are to amuse ourselves, but the reality is of the
dawn.

--- End Message ---