Dude, I think I posted this file a long time back.

jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note: this was forwarded to me by a friend-

Take your time with this test and you may be amazed.

The Dalai Lama suggests you read it to see if it works for you. Very Interesting.

Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you.

Be honest and do not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely. Do not cheat.

         MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!