Jason:

You must reply right away!

Yes!  You did win the lottery, just like the email told you!  Wow,
are you ever lucky!

And, Jason, when your correspondents tell you to send them $5,000
just to cover the administration costs or ask for your credit card
number you just go right ahead and trust them and believe everything
they tell you and send them all the money they are asking you for!

Jason, the hand of God has touched you!

And you're also ripe for believing all the conspiracy theories the
other nutcases on this forum are spewing out!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>     Sir Rick, I have received 5 or 6 mails from South-Africa,
telling me that I have won lottery.  Do you have any idea what this
is all about.??

>     I sent a reply to one of the mails and got a second message.
>
>       *******
>     FLASH FORTUNE LOTTERY
>   FIRST  QUATER OF  THE YEAR 2006
>   YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE
>
>   COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW
>
>   THIS MESSAGE IS  FROM  THE PROMOTION MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

>     OMEGA CROSSING SA
>

>   YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,
>
>    THE SUM OF US$ 820,000.00
>
>   PLEASE CONTACT
>
>   (MR. DAVID ZUMA)
>
>   YOUR CLAIM AGENT.
>
>   FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
>
>   CALL HIM PHONE NO. + 27-83 940 6792,
>   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   (GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY)
>
>   PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION
>

>   We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made on.. March
6TH 2006, of winners of the FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL
PROGRAMS, as part of our promotional draws.

>   Participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies
from all part of the world as part of our electronic business
Promotions Program.

>   Note that your email address qualified for the draw, as a result
of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business
promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket
number 100-309-7482, with serial number 513-10 drew the lucky
numbers  3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12 and consequently
YOU HAVE won in the Second Category.

>   Your winning Ticket is Number. 343-221-8756
> Your Serial Number. 454-17
> Your lucky draw Numbers are. 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 Bonus Number 12
> Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA
>
>   You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$820,000,00 in cash, which is the winning payout for Second
category winners. This is from the total prize money of
US$17,650,000.00 shared among the Seven international winners in the
Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

>   Please be informed that your transferred of the sum of
US$820,000,00 is now  with Omega Crossing Finance and Security
Company insured with your email address which won you this prize,
therefore you should contact (OMEGA CROSSING SA) your agent and give
them your full names so that they will re-insure your transferred
under your full names.

>   Please note that OMEGA CROSSING your paying agent, will invite
you to their office in Johannesburg South Africa for your immediate
payment, you have to hurry up and contact them immediately.To begin
your claim, please call your claim agent immediately, and also  to
send an urgent message to Mr. Nomara Chris through Phone or Email
address

>   MR. David zuma
>   FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
> OMEGA CROSSING SA.
> # 25 RICHARDS RYLAAN, AUCKLAND PARK,0083
> P.O. Box 524, AUCKLANDPARK
> JOHANNESBURG 2001
> SOUTH AFRICA
> TEL:27 839 406 792 EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>   NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other
information provided above and below in every one of your
correspondences with your claims agent.

>   REFERENCE NUMBER: GML-S343-KKT-8811
>   BATCH NUMBER: 56T-DTH78-SAR99
>

>   FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO PROGRAM IS A BONUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR
THE 2010 SOCCER WORLD

>   Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.

>   Sincerely,
>   MR. MERVIN NKUMA
> THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
> FLASH FORTUNE LOTTERY.
> 2nd Floor SABC
> Radio Park Building
> P.O. Box 91711,
> Auckland Park, 2006 Henley Road.
> Johannesburg, South Africa.
>
>   OMEGA CROSSING SA
>   GOES INTERNATIONAL
>   AS THE 2010
>   WORLD CUP
>   WILL BE HOSTED BY
>   SOUTH AFRICA
>
>   THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSURED BY: SOUTH AFRICAN LOTTO AUTHORITY. AND
SUPPORTED BY: (F餩ration Internationale de Football Association)
FIFA SUPPORT

>   second message
>
>   We have receive your mail and the content noted,
>
>   Regarding the mode of your payment we are giving you two options
which are will you be able to come down to South Africa to
facilitate and claim your fund on or before 29th of March 2006 or we
appoint an attorney on your behalf to stand for you for your
payment, if we are to appoint an attorney for you who will stand on
you behalf,

>    You have to be aware that your winning fund is insured with
your name this is your insurance number is this FLS433/453L/GMSA.
and your file deposit number OME. SA, 9080118308 /. Pls do remember
to mention your insurance and file deposit number whenever you are
making reference to the attorney,

>   Please kindly forward this information below to enable us
process you winning certificate,