<snip>
> THIS is what you are so excited about, Judy (here's the first
> paragraph of the article, which pretty much sums it up):
>
> "Manipulators with inside information made huge profits on
> sophisticated trades as the stocks of the airline and insurance
> companies plummeted in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 disaster. The
> inside information was so precise that experts have concluded that
> it could have only come from those who masterminded the terror
> attacks."
>
> This is old, old news.  This was widely reported a few weeks or a
> few months after 9/11 and, as it says in the paragraph above, could
> only have come from those who masterminded the terror attacks.
>
> Well, duh.  The terrorists would have been stupid if they didn't
> buy put options (I used to be licensed to sell commodity options)
> because they provide the greatest leverage for the buck.
>
> But why are you suggesting this is some kind of sinister, special
> information, Judy?  Everyone and their mother-in-law knew about
> this?  Yawn.

Shemp, I don't know what you're hallucinating now, or
maybe your mind just took a little vacation, but I've
been pointing out all along that this was "old, old
news," that it was widely known that there had been
anomalies in the stock market before 9/11.  I've
posted links to articles in the mainstream media, in
fact.

Why you're claiming that I suggested it was "special"
information, I have no idea.

Obviously it's *sinister* information, and was, again,
widely considered as such, including by the financial
institutions that investigated it.

Whether the trades were made by those who masterminded
the attacks, or simply by people who knew they were
going to take place, is still an open question, however,
at least publicly.

Which is why, of course, I said it could be the key
to the whole thing.