> wrote:
> >
> > "...repeated his opposition to homosexuality..."
> >
> > I find this comment interesting because his most famous
follower,
> > Richard Gere, is an outspoken advocate for gay rights.
>
> Having only been around Maharishi,

Gee, Barry, what makes you think I've "been around Maharishi" let
alone "only" been around him?

I think I've been "around" him a total of 3 or 4 days in my life.

> I guess you
> might not have had much experience with working
> with a spiritual teacher and not being expected
> to agree with everything he says.

I know you'd love to pidgeon-hole me into the stereotype of what you
see as the cult-members of the TMO (which any regular reader of this
forum knows I am front and foremost in opposing) but, Barry, I know
you know better than that so I won't distinguish your remarks by any
further comment other than suggesting that you probably had a rough
week-end.