Perhaps the question is if the White House can live with having a
CONUS metropolitan nuked for the pleasure of attacking Iran.

A similar attack on Israel just might wipe it of the map.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       The iranian government is printing Counterfeit US-$ dollar
currency notes for decades with it's state-of-art intaligo press.

>       About, 50% percent of the fake US-$ dollars in the world
financial market are printed by the Iranian government and released
into circulation.

>       The Bush Adminstration still haven't taken any action on it.
>
>       Iran cannot attack America.  But my feeling is that Iran is
certainly going to mess with Israel  and Israel will retaliate in a
Stinging manner.

> peterklutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:12:36 -0000
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'It's Time To Tell Iran'
>
>     Really?
>
>   They Iranian government have pissed on the U.S. in every
conceivable way for almost thirty years now. The only thing the U.S.
has done is to turn the other cheek.

>   I don't question that American tolerance has a limit - I just
don't think the Iranian clergy has realized it's there.

>   The equation may also be complicated by factors such as Iranian
Clergy confidence being boosted by claimed ownership of former Soviet
black market nukes which they use to rattle the White House with.

> Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.