Actually I did, and here's a good example of what I found:

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney: April 20th Statement for Peace

"We come here today from the four corners of this nation.

We are blacks and whites, Latinos, Asians, and Native Americans; Christians, Muslims, and Jews; gay, lesbian, and straight; immigrants and native-born Americans; rich and poor.

Here today are representatives of all sections of society: students, union members . . .

union members on strike . . .

homeless veterans . . .

and everyday warriors on the battlefield for justice.

But despite all our differences, we are here today . . . one community with one thing in common: a desire to see the restoration of the true ideals of America."

Sure sounds like a racist to me--no wonder Shemp doesn't like her.

Sal
<x-tad-bigger>
</x-tad-bigger>
On Apr 3, 2006, at 5:51 PM, authfriend wrote:

> > She's something of a fringe-left nutcase, and she's
> > a favorite target of right-wingers like Shemp.
> > Google "Cynthia McKinney" and "racist" and you'll
> > see what kind of company Shemp keeps.
>
> ...then try googling "Cynthia McKinney" and "jews" and you'll see
> what kind of company Judy keeps...

Not.