> > Seen V for Vendetta?
> >
>  +++Which way is it going- the government mistreating the people or,
> the people being fed up with the BS and finally doing something about
> it?     N.

Haven't seen it; but it's true; as people become more aware, and less
afraid, there's no turning back;
The immediacy of the internet also, helps to disperse the truth, and
information, in a way, not available before.
As well as the specific intension, of raising consciousness, by so many
people throughout the world.
All of these things working together are gathering the momentum, so
that the old power structures are beginning to fall, under their own
weight.
There's a new book out, "Battle Ready" by General Zinni;

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/21/60minutes/main618896.shtml

It outlines a shift in paradigm; and the outdated form of governance we
currently have;
That the old way just isn't working, is too cumbersome; moves too slow.