--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://www.truthabouttm.org//truth/Home/index.cfm

I think Rick mentioned that Orme-Johnson sometimes visits this forum?

If so, I have some advice for him: change the name of your website,
Dave, because as soon as someone declares that they have "the truth"
about something, I immediately become suspicious that, if anything,
they DON'T have the truth about anything.

It is quite presumtuous of anyone to declare that they have "the
truth" about anything, no?

Not that I have anything against what David is doing -- I assume I
would agree with most if not all of what he's written (I haven't
seen much of it except a cursory look at it).  But if I were he, I
would subscribe to the axiom: show don't tell.