> Makes me wonder if MUM will move there? Surely there has been talk
as
> to why the murder occurred there and one wonders if the
> rationalization would be 'too many non-SV buildings on campus and
in
> Fairfield?' In fact they could blame a lot of things that's going
> wrong on the current location. With real estate prices still pretty
> high, now may be the time to sell and rebuild MUM 'back over the
> rainbow' in Kansas.

MUM may be thinking about moving to Kansas for just this reason
(starting from scratch in building a SV-compliant community), but this
is, as the newspaper notes, a real dry area, and it's unlikely they
could get the water to support much of a population, but maybe there
is enough to support a campus and Siddha community of similar size
present in Fairfield now (about 1800 total). As far as a big organic
farming operation, the lack of water makes that almost a sure non-
starter.