> on 4/5/06 11:37 PM, Rick Archer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > on 4/5/06 9:09 PM, Richard J. Williams at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> <
> >> A Belkin, 2-Port KVM Switch, available at CompUSA.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/o5qyk
> >
> > I have one called LinXcel. Toggles my monitor and my keyboard.
>
> And my mouse. In fact, with Mac OSX, the right click button on the
mouse
> does stuff, as on a PC.

It did with most versions of "Classic" MacOS also. You just had to
have a driver installed. Rememberthat the Mac has always had special
keys that can be held down while you click the mouse. For beginners,
Apple testing found it was easier to remember to hold down a key with
your left hand and click with your right rather than remember which
button to press. The current MacOS mouse AKA "Mighty Mouse" (tm) is a
multi-button mouse that by default feels and acts like a single
button mouse. You activate the extra buttons in a control panel.