--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steven klayman <thedoc108@>
> wrote:
>
> > And here is the behind the scenes reality of the
> > Movement on Deeksha.
> >
> > Jacque, the former National Leader of Holland went to
> > MMY and told him he had received deeksha, wanted to go
> > to India and be initiated into giving deeksha, and
> > wanted to give it to the people in the siddha vilage
> > in Lelystad. MMY did not endorse this idea nor did he
> > attempt to dissuade Jacque from doing this. Many
> > people in Lelystad now have received deeksha and a
> > number of people have been trained to give it. Jacque,
> > on his own decided it might be a conflict of interest
> > to remain the National Leader of Holland so he told
> > MMY he was stepping down.
> > On my 21 day training course there were several
> > purusha,one who was sponsored by Jacque to attend, who
> > relayed this information to me.
> > The fact is many people in the movement are receiving
> > deeksha because it gives direct experience of the
> > Divine, is not a path or a spiritual technique, has no
> > teachings, no scriptures to read nor is obedience or
> > loyalty to any gurus needed. It is just pure
> > experience.
>
> I have no comment on diksha itself ... but it seems MMY has now
made
> his opinion on tmers doing diksha known via the public
announcement,
> or do diksha people feel Konhaus is acting on his own.  I think
it's
> obvious MMY told Konhaus to put this out because diksha is getting
too
> popular within sidha circles.

TM = non-sectarian, universal

Diksha = religious in nature.

Therefore, anyone who does TM can choose to practise the religion of
their choice and still do TM twice a day.  So what's the problem.

If Diksha is a meditation technique or spiritual technique, then MMY
has said that one can do 100 different meditations as long as they
do TM...and, hey, a direct MMY statement trumps a Konhaus statement
any day of the week.

So what's the problem?