--- Rick Archer wrote:

> The wild parties were new to me.

I used to enjoy meditator parties because there was
a lot of energy and we didn't have to rely on alcohol
or drugs to get loose. As a Minneapolis musican told
us at an MIU dance, "Most people dance to some of
the songs. You guys dance to every song."

That said, are these Srivastava parties marked by
wanton abuse of drugs, or are they just an Indian
version of the get-down-and-boogie nights
I used to enjoy?

And if sex is involved, please provide details.  ;-)