--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Maharishi has considerable influence politico-social sphere in
India.  He can pull strings and get things done.  Besides the number
of devotees willing to obey him and do anything for him is still high.

>       In India, if you have the right connections, Nothing can touch
you.  It is very different from America.

>       I think the power of the Nephews will diminish if Maharishi
attains Samadhi [Dies].  They cannot be completely ridden off.

>       Probably, Bevan Morris and John Hagelin will be the two
hot-shots controling the movement and it's finances.

It depends on who controls the bank accounts. Bevan, John, and Tony
will be among the early casualties if the nephews have control of those.

JohnY