In a message dated 4/8/06 12:15:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Here's the link to the article in the New Yorker:
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060417fa_fact

Here's a summation of the article from (http://tinyurl.com/zmw6u)

US considers use of nuclear weapons against Iran

The Pentagon continuously draws up plans  for all kinds of scenarios that might involve  the United States military from hostage rescue situations  all the way up to all out nuclear war. We probably even have plans to invade Great Britain on the shelves some place. It doesn't mean any particular plan will be used. However it is likely that Iran is going to get hit in the near future.<I kind of wonder what Saddam Hussien would be doing now had Iraq not been invaded. With Iran  working on nukes and delivery systems, you think he might feel threatened and justified with pushing his own nuclear program?