> on 4/8/06 1:54 PM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I smell it.
> >
> > Within the next 6 months, MMY will announce that MUM will be
moving
> > to this Kansas town.
> >
> > Anyone agree?
>
> I doubt it. Very few people could afford to move. Unless he wants
MUM there
> without the meditating community. Even then, it would cost a
fortune to
> build a whole campus. Even now, MUM is investing heavily in new
construction
> here in Fairfield. A more interesting speculation is whether
anything will
> actually be built in Kansas, and if it is (unlikely), who will
occupy it?

So various Peace Palaces haven't already been built? The recerted
teachers in various other places haven't leased office space for the
Maharishi Enlightenment Centers? The mall idea has apparently been
exchnaged for something cheaper and more professional-looking anyway
in case you were wondering...