> In a message dated 4/8/06 10:05:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Of  course, many analysts believe that Iran has become MORE
> radicalized since  we invaded Iraq, so any increase in perceived
> threat will only make them  harder to deal with, or so the
thinking
> goes.
>

> Iran has been "radicalized" since the Ayatolla Assawhola took
over. They
> have been state sponsors of terrorism since their revolution. But
I  guess if we
> just held their hands and sang Kumbhaya we could all chill and be
friends

"More radicalized." In other words, invading Iraq made things worse
in Iran. Now you can claim, if you wish, that invading Iraq was
necessary, etc., but learn from experience: the more the Islamic
fanatics ofthe Middle East feel threatened by the USA, the more
hostile and intransigent they become: and the morel ikely they are to
lash out.