> on 4/8/06 9:46 PM, anon_couscous_ff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > But all this vers from my main point: why the prohibition and extreme
> > reactions to simply asking questions about eperiences.
>
> By whom?

Well Jim is a good example.

for a discussion of his reaction.

And I would guess that within hours, if the past is any indication,
that we we will have posters assailing Vaj and Anon as "snakes" and
others going on long diatribes about how jealous they (Vaj and Anon )
are because they have never had a spiritual experience.

And such posts ignore the reasonable observations being made and
questions being raised. Its as if its a diverionary tactic, to draw
the attention away from observations being made and questions being
posed. Don't address the points, at all costs.

It raises the question as to why the observations and questions are
being ignored.

One possible hypothesis is because they have no clear and cogent