On Apr 9, 2006, at 2:09 PM, anon_couscous_ff wrote:

> Does your reason for reference to a space and time starting point
> because you experience a  source of knowldge in that? If so, it makes
> some sense from my experince, though your words, to me do not clearly
> get to that point. I used to discuss with Rory, both on and off line,
> what I referred to as exploding bindu points ofknowledge. Probably a
> silly name for it, but its what came to mind. Tiny, apparent "seeds"
> of light "within" consciousness that when directed attention was
> placed on them, would explode to full form like a seed to a giant
> sequoia -- within an instant. The "full tree" would "explain" the
> question inherent in the "directed attention". I would undersand the
> 'thing" as if suddenly I had been connected to a billion terabyte lan.
>
> But this had little to do with the intellect, as I use the term. The
> bindu points were in a fetile field "near" the intellect -- the
> intellect could make distinctions regarding it, but the mechanics of
> the exploding bindu was not an "intelectual" process.

 From my POV, bindus or tigles as they're called in Tibetan are a
natural manifestation of our own Wisdom-energy. While they can be
different things, like the essences of prana running in various
subtle channels, from the POV of the non-dual state, they are a part
of how that state develops and manifests within itself.

If one can integrate the non-dual state well enough, these will
develop into mandalas and tend to be "self interacting".

> I assume by the center of time and space, the starting point, you mean
> Consciousness aware of Itself and not some reference to big bang / and
> or singularities. Assuming the former, from my perspective, it seems
> incomplete to refer to it as the starting point. It is completeness,
> the non-starting, non-ending, non-point.

Exactly why I made the comment "good luck with that". The non-dual
state cannot have a beginning, be a point, be a structure or have an
end. If so, it is not your everpresent non-dual condition which was
"yours" always. If we are cultivating a state with a beginning or an
end or a structure, no matter how high falutin' it may seem, it will
not be helpful when we are dying. And in my experience will make for
a real rough ride (to put it nicely).