> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >
> > You can't help but wonder if it was marketing for the MSAE whose
> > numbers are said to be dwindling--that's who they focussed on. You
> > also couldn't help but wonder if the guy who said the "2500 hundred
> > dollars was definitely worth it" wasn't coached just a little.
> >
> > The one child *resembled* Dr. H, I wonder if that was his son?
> >
> > On Apr 9, 2006, at 10:05 AM, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >
> > > OMG! They Snubbed John Hagelen, he must be royally pissed. All
> > > those little *nobodies* in the TM Movement and they didn't include
> > > him! And then the nerve to talk with other people about other
> > > brands of meditation. Umm Umm Umm Lawd h'mercy!
> >

> You can't wonder if people aren't a little jealous that the TMO is once
> again conductin successful PR campaigns...

  Successful in getting mentioned and reported about ? We don't know
if it will have any effect on either initiations or fund raising yet.

  I noticed that the CBS article use tm and transcendental meditation
in their generic and not in the service marked TM and Transcendental
Meditation Program sense. I wonder why?

JohnY

JohnY

JohnY