on 4/10/06 2:07 AM, amarnath at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> we should strive to avoid fixating on our beliefs ~ which can become
> our greatest obstacles to our true nature.

A woman who attended our Wed. night satsang for the first time last week
reported the experience that for the last several years, she has immediately
gotten a headache the moment she begins to fixate on any belief or judgment.
This has had the effect of constantly prodding her back into a state of
childlike innocence. She said that she can't think or say much of anything
without instantly realizing that it's opposite is also true. She said that
concurrent with this, she has realized that she already abides in her true
nature. There is no barrier to break through to reach the transcendent.
Meditation is an opportunity to rest the body, but whether in meditation or
activity, she dwells in that state.