--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
<no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> > > And then you swapped "who did you do before you
> > > ran into Rama" stories, undoubtedly.
> >
> > Not with Jim, but that subject *did* come up with a
> > couple of former TM teachers (male) who later got
> > involved with Rama.  Although none of us had known
> > each other or even of each other while in the TMO,
> > it turns out that we had slept with many of the
> > same women.  :-)
>
> And then compared notes on the effectiveness of various
> Herpes treatments. :)

Nope. As it turns out, we all made it through the
swingin' 70s in the TM movement Scot-free, with
nary a disease to show for it all.  Undoubtedly
it was because even if we were low-vibe slimes,
the women we slept with were being fully supported
by the Laws Of Nature and thus were invincible
with regard to STDs.  :-)  :-)  :-)