As I said to Lawson: TMer-bashing, gross dishonesty,
and egregious hypocrisy.  Thanks for proving my point,
Barry.

Just one small reminder to those who may have
forgotten (because goodness knows, no one who
remembers is going to dare to call Barry on his
falsehoods), or who only joined us recently:

Barry was bashing me on Fairfield Life before I
ever even *got* here--and I came here *at his
invitation*.

So much for who was trying to recruit folks to
his point of view about whom from Day One.