> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I went to this fantastic new group the other night. Its called Neo-
> Poop.
> > I highly recommend it. They give you the straight poop, right from
> the
> > horses mouth, so to speak. Its lead by a guy named Poop-a-ji. His
> > darshan is incredible. It is so strong, you can even smell it. I
> was
> > dazed and dazzled by the time left. The method is to cut right
> through
> > all your crap. You look directly into Poop-a-ji's eyes and he says,
> > "You are shit!"  I said, "That is so profound Popp-a-ji, shit
> being a
> > metaphor for all the garbage we hold onto that keeps us bound and
> > individual." He said, "No, I mean literaly you are Shit". Well that
> > just floor me, and I fell into an estatic trance upon "offerings"
> > dropped all over the floor. I awoke and found I had permanently
> > realized my essential nature. Its so  so powerful, you can smell
> it.
> > For all you long-term seekers, you just have to do it. Really, you
> too
> > can be a shithead. Really. I am living proof.
> >

> [Sitting at the dinner table]
>
> Freddy Benson (played by Steve Martin): Excuse me. May I go to the
> bathroom first?
>
> Lawrence Jamieson (played by Michael Caine): Of course you may.
>
> Freddy Benson: [after a pause, and with relief] Thank you.
>

> Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)

Aunty Entity: We call it Underworld. That's where Bartertown gets its
energy.
Max: What, oil? Natural gas?
Aunty Entity: Pigs.
Max: You mean pigs like those?
Aunty Entity: That's right.
Max: Bullshit!
Aunty Entity: No. Pig shit.
Max: What?
The Collector: Pig shit. The lights, the motors, the vehicles, all run
by a high-powered gas called methane. And methane cometh from pig shit.