--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff

> see how
> > > >
> > > Charming.
> >
> > What? You are not indifferent to pleasure and pain? Oh Jim, you are
> > such a disappointment. :)
> >
> Now you are wanting to pull out someone's fingernails? That's not
> funny or witty. It is sick.

Are you that tight-assed, straight-jacket literal-minded that you
conclude that I am actually proposing to pull Tony's finger nails out?

So much for that "Perfected Intellect". You are a classic Jim. We
should make a web-site featuring you:

With pictures:
"This is your brain".

"This is your brain on neo-poop."

Don't let your kids grow up to become like this.