on 4/11/06 10:54 AM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> I don't care what he did or what you did.
>
> I was addressing your opinion that he had written more
> substantive posts since he vowed to ignore me.

I shouldn't have opined, because I really don't care. I like harmony, but as
t3rinity just stated, some get a kick out of disharmony. To each his own.

>> , so you're wasting your time in writing them, unless the venting is
>> somehow therapeutic for you.
>
> You seem to assume that my responses to Barry's
> posts are all nothing but personal attacks and
> "venting," that I don't ever have anything
> substantive to say about his *ideas*.

If you do, I probably miss it because the moment I suspect you're
perpetuating the flame wars, I delete the post.

> But I guess that's because you don't read them.
> Why should I take advice about how I should change
> my posting habits from someone who doesn't read
> what I post in the first place?

No need to take my advice. I enjoy reading what I consider to be your good
stuff, but I probably miss a lot of it trying to skip the flames.