I've often wondered why nobody makes an exercise
bike workstation. Users could pedal away while working
on the computer and talking on the phone.

It would take a very innovative carmaker to offer an
exercise bike in a vehicle, but what a great use of
commuting time. The car would have to use hand
controls for the throttle and brake, as paraplegics use,
because the feet and legs would be busy bicycling. As
a former motorcyclist, I don't think it would be too
tough to master hand controls.