> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > I think the invention of the mouse was an aberration anyway.
> > > Everything is faster with keyshortcuts.
> >
> > Everything except graphical applications like Photoshop.
> > Whoever introduced the mouse to word processing and
> > spreadsheets should be shot.
> >

> Isn't there a control, alt. or "F" key combination that you can use to
> bypass any "mouse" movement if you wanted to?
>
> As late as 1994 I was working on a DOS computer without a mouse and
> worked on WordPerfect 4.0 and, except for graphics, I was able to do
> pretty much everything I can with a mouse today...

Yes,it works. I just tried to answers this via browser without mouse,
by tabbing, but its sort of tedious. Point is, you can still do most
webapplications, but its simply not designed for that anymore. For
example, as a brwoser you could use lynx or w3m, but then Javascript
links don't work, or try to work through a flash menu by tapping.. see
what I mean?