> a quite disgruntled and non-practicing TMer by that
> time -- having
> left his 6-month course in the middle of the night
> tired with "this
> bs" -- paraphrasing.

Mitch taught in the Cambridge Center and in the
short-lived Boston Center on swank Newbury Street, and
taught one of my residence courses in Natick, MA. One
of the Cambridge lady governors defended him years
after he left the movement by insisting Mitch had
unbearable headaches on the course and talked to MMY
about it and it was agreed he should leave the course.
He did knock TMers in an Esquire magazine article
years later, posing the question: if TMers are
supposed to be so enlightened, how come they're so
messed up?

Dan Fylstra, the founder of Personal Software/VisiCorp
was also a TM meditator and was married to a governor.
He had a few Cambridge Center sidhis working for him
back in 1978. I was one of them.

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,116166,pg,3,00.asp

http://mail.yahoo.com