> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
> <babajii_99@>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>
> he
> > >
> > > He says it doesn't bother him or surprise him at all.
> > > Happens all the time, he says.
> > >
> > A perfect case, along with his cronies, of 'you can lead a horse
> > water...'. I see it reflected equally on the Dems' side. When
they
> > [probably]win Congress, we'll see if they have *any* initiative
> > left...
>
> Jim, did you see the article I posted excerpts from the
> last time you dumped on the Democrats?  It's actually
> something of a bum rap.  The problem, essentially, is
> that the media aren't covering what the Dems *are* doing.
>
> The article gives a number of examples.

On the one hand, yes, the media has become a tool of those in power,
now more than ever before. On the other hand, the reality is, that
they (the Dems) are woefully ineffective and will oftentimes be so
fragmented in their response to yet another skirting of the law by
the Bushies, that their response means nothing.