> On Apr 14, 2006, at 7:52 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > (I can hear Barry revving his engines now.)
>
> You just *can't* let it go, can you?
>
> If you can hear Barry "revving his engines" in your imagination
> before the poor guy has even said anything, you need to get a life.

Ah, yes, "poor" Barry.

As it happens, Barry was revving his engines about
my views on a different topic, as we've seen all too
clearly this morning.  This only a few days after
his latest public vow to ignore me (after the earlier
one had collapsed in a matter of a few weeks).

But I'll *guarantee* you that if someone had quoted
my comment to which I was referring and Barry had
seen it, he'd have posted a rant about it.

Now, if I were Barry and you were me, I'd claim you
were attempting to distract attention from Barry's
racist parallel attempting to cast the Israelites
as terrorists.  But of course you would never do
anything like that, would you?