> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_couscous_ff <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Well, I can't play bait and switch, musical chairs here. I
> > gave my comments about MMY defined caste system. You clearly
> > mean some thing else -- but it is not defined. I am not going
> > to argue abstraact labels...
>
> I'm not going to argue, period. I asked what you
> thought about the caste system, you answered.
> End of story.

OK. So I am asking you. What does "caste system" mean to you. What are
the specific attributes that you object to. And why do you object to
them?

Up until now, on this VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC, as you have stated, all
that you have done is bash a label. You have provided no substance to
the debate. Thats seems to be a shame, if not a total cop-out on this
VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC.

Or are you a member of a caste that gets to ask quesions but not
answer them. or debate them.