--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > And don't forget Marcos.
> >
> > Seems to me that project worked just fine.  People
> > started meditating, started thinking more coherently
> > as a result, and promptly ejected Marcos from power.
>
> Wow, not even the TMO has put out any fake superradiance research
> claiming this, have they?  The TMO got run out of there after
aligning
> themselves with Marcos ("All Hail President Marcos! being the mantra
> MMY had the group chanting in some meetings) and trying to buy that
> university which got blocked after significant street protests by
the
> people - clearly the non-meditating incoherent philipinos.
>
> As I recall, the marketing message being given to Marcos' people was
> that the TMO programs would increase social order and help put down
> the growing protests among the (pro-democracy rabble) people.
>
> My bet is that if you got MMY in a truthful moment he would say that
> Marcos not buying into our programs and next to no-one learning TM
in
> the philippines at that time is the reason he got ousted.

Does it matter? On its face, MMY was buttering up a dictator because
he thought the dictator was going to support MMY's programs. This is
no different than what the US government does all the time, with even
*worse* people than Marcos. E.G., some of the Northern Alliance folk
vs the Taliban (who were less extremist, overall than some of the NA
folk), and Saddam Hussein vs Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.